GEORGE WASHINGTON G.C
STONE CELLAR R.D
TYNE AND WEAR
Monday - Friday:
9.00 - 20.30
Saturday - Sunday:
9.00 - 16.00
give us your feedback
YOUR TIME TO ASK US THE QUESTION?
Golf Lesson Packages & Golf Lesson Voucher Policy
All golf lessons are undertaken at the customers risk and shall have been approved to be deemed fit by their general practitioner to carry out movements associated with the sport of golf.
To clarify terms and conditions for golf lessons purchased with Ryan Ingram Golf are as follows:
· The expiry date for all golf lesson vouchers and lesson packages is 12 months from date of issue/purchase which can be found on the voucher if provided.
· All special lesson packages are valid 12 months from date of purchase. (special offers/promotions).
· All golf lessons and golf lesson vouchers are non-transferable and non-refundable.
· Ryan Ingram Golf is not responsible if lesson vouches are stolen, destroyed or mislaid.
· All lessons must be paid for at the time of booking either via online booking system or with the golf coach at the time of the session.
If you find that through illness you are unable to take your lessons within the time scale set out above please contact Ryan Ingram immediately who will advise on a course of action and any confirmed extension if applicable. Any communication made regarding these terms outside of the validity period there will be no extension and it would be a loss of lessons.
Lesson Cancellation policy
As a Professional organisation I would expect maximum courtesy from clients as we operate a full courtesy towards “you” our clients.
To ensure a consistent business relationship the following conditions are in place.
· A client cancelling a golf lesson directly with Ryan Ingram Golf must be received by email/text message or by calling 07927494780 48 hours prior to the lesson date. If the full notice is not given then the client will lose that particular lesson forming part of the package or be liable for full payment of the lesson fee.
· A client cancelling with more than 48 hours of a scheduled lesson there will be liable for a £25 late cancellation fee.
· In retrospect of “potential” whether cancellation, the client should contact Ryan Ingram by phone to check on course conditions if in doubt. Any lesson deemed to be detrimental due to Health & Safety concerns may be cancelled at short notice by Ryan Ingram and no lesson will be lost.
· If sudden illness prevents the client from attending their lesson outside the above periods please call, Ryan Ingram may consider an allowance for a legthened period.